Friday, December 3, 2021

Virtual Author Event - Darcie Wilde Discusses A Counterfeit Suitor - Hosted by Murder by the Book

 


I had fun watching the 'Darcie Wilde Discusses A Counterfeit Suitor' virtual author event, which aired live on Tuesday, November 30, 2021. This lovely virtual author event was hosted by Murder by the Book.

I first heard Darcie Wilde speak last year at a virtual author event hosted by Murder by the Book. At that time, Darcie Wilde was a new to me author and she had recently released the 4th novel in the 'Rosalind Thorne Mystery' series.

I was intrigued by the the 'Rosalind Thorne Mystery' series, so decided to listen to the first two audiobooks in the series earlier this year. I really enjoyed both books a lot and need continue listening to the rest of the novels in this series.

Have you attended any in person or virtual author events recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment