Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Harlow & Max by J. H. Croix



Harlow & Max by J. H. Croix is a contemporary romance short story and part of the 'Into The Fire' series. Harlow & Max by J. H. Croix is approximately 48 pages in length.

I was able to download Harlow & Max by J. H. Croix for FREE to my Kindle from Amazon. Below is my unbiased review of Harlow & Max by J. H. Croix.

Harlow & Max by J. H. Croix was billed as a holiday romance, but I do not recall anything 'holiday' related in this romance short story. It was all about two people that meet at a mutual friend's wedding and hook up in the end. The writing wasn't that superb, nor were the storyline and characters. The cliffhanger ending wasn't that thrilling either.

The following is a plot summary for Harlow & Max by J. H. Croix from Amazon:
Max
Harlow May tests every limit I have and makes me want to break every rule she creates.She’s a temptation I can’t seem to resist.She fits no category. She’s strong & sassy and a firefighter to boot.She fights the fire between us.Once I have a taste, no one else will do.I’ll fight for her and for us.I only want one woman. Harlow.
Harlow
A wedding, a one-night stand, and no happily-ever-after.That’s how it all started with Max Channing.Along comes another cliché – a second chance.A year later, I’m about to face Christmas alone when tall, dark & handsome Max shows up again.Our lives are worlds apart. He’s a billionaire tech investor. I’m a hotshot firefighter.Nothing about us makes any sense.I never thought I’d see him again after the hottest night of my life.I was wrong, so very wrong.When our paths cross again, we break every rule.And set each on fire.
I am giving Harlow & Max by J. H. Croix a rating of 2 stars out of 5 stars.

Until my next post, happy reading!!

2 comments: