Thursday, December 13, 2018

John Green's Life's Library Book Club ~ Inaugural Book Box Unveiling!!


I joined author, John Green’s Life’s Library Book 📖 Club! The inaugural package arrived in our mailbox yesterday evening. Included in the package is the first novel to be read (If You Come Softly by Jacqueline Woodson), a letter from John Green, postcards, stickers, and bookplates.... However, the lapel pin is missing from the package!! I'll have to call them later today and let them know it was missing from the package I received in the mail.

I look forward to reading If You Come Softly by Jacqueline Woodson and discussing it with other book club members.

Until my next post, happy reading!!

2 comments:

  1. Is this an on-line book club? I'll be interested to know how you like it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it's an online book club I learned about it and blogged about back in October.

      Here's a link to my initial post about Life's Library. http://captivatedreader.blogspot.com/2018/10/lifes-library-new-book-club-created-by.html

      Delete