Wednesday, December 19, 2018

Little Free Library in Rowland Heights, California!!



My mother-in-law lives in Hacienda Heights, California and my husband and I are currently visiting her for a few days before heading down to the San Diego area for Christmas. 

While staying with my mother-in-law, I discovered that there is a Little Free Library about 3 to 4 miles from her home in the neighboring city of Rowland Heights, California. 

So, my hubby and I visited this particular Little Free Library late yesterday afternoon. My mother-in-law came with us as she had never seen a Little Free Library in person before.

So, have you visited a Little Free Library lately?

8 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I left a book and took a romance novel for someone else as I didn't find anything I wanted to read from this Little Free Library.

      Delete
  2. How pretty. Do you have to get persmission to put one in?? Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one is cute too. They seem to match the landscape and/or architecture of their surroundings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are a couple of these little libraries around my house. I love dropping off books and finding new ones to read!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love leaving books at Little Free Libraries and finding new books to read too.

      Delete