Tuesday, December 25, 2018

Top Ten Tuesday - Books I Hope I Find Under My Christmas Tree This Morning!



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader GirlTop Ten Tuesday was originally created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

Here's a list of ten books I'd love to receive for Christmas this year from Santa! 

1. Shade: A Tale of Two Presidents by Pete Souza
2. Obama: An Intimate Portrait by Pete Souza & Barack Obama
3. The Library Book by Susan Orlean
4. Eagle & Crane by Suzanne Rindell
5. The Banker's Wife by Cristina Alger
6. Loaded by Roxanne Dunbar-Ortiz (Audible Version)
7. New Life by Bonnie Dee (Audible Version)
8. Carmilla: The Vampire Lovers by Joseph Sheridan LeFanu (Audible Version)
9. Under a Turquoise Sky by Lisa Carter (Audible Version)
10. Becoming by Michelle Obama

Have a very Merry Christmas today!! I hope it is extra special for you! Did you receive any books today as gifts?

12 comments:

  1. Ooh I really want The Library Book. It sounds fascinating. And my mom has Becoming, so I hope I can read that soon.

    -Lauren
    www.shootingstarsmag.net

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment!!

      Delete
  2. Merry Christmas!!! I hope some of these found their way to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Yes, I received Becoming by Michelle Obama!

      Delete
  3. I've been eyeing The Library Book - it sounds like it has potential. :)

    Lauren @ Always Me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment!!

      Delete
  4. I loved The Library Book, and I've heard such wonderful things about the Obama books. I hope Santa was good to you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Yes, I received Becoming by Michelle Obama! Thank you for the heads up on The Library Book.

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Yes, I received Becoming by Michelle Obama! Looking forward to reading it.

      Delete
  6. I hope you had a great Christmas, and were able to get some of them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Yes, I received Becoming by Michelle Obama!

      Delete