Friday, December 7, 2018

50/50 Friday - Best/Worst Read of November 2018



50/50 Friday is a meme hosted by Carrie @ The Butterfly Reads and Laura @ Blue Eye Books. This fun themed meme focuses on the opposite sides of books (best/worst, differing opinions, etc). Every week a new topic will give bloggers the chance to showcase their answers.


Best Read in November 2018



The Rules Do Not Apply by Ariel Levy
(click on above link to read my review)

Worst Read in November 2018



Heart Berries by Terese Marie Mailhot
(click on above link to read my review)

I find in it interesting that my best and worst reads of 
November 2018 happened to be memoirs!

Share with me your Best/Worst Read of November 2018
in the comment section below!

8 comments:

  1. I only read one book, The Silent Companions by Laura Purcell; it was very good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you read a good book last month!! I'll have to look into Laura Purcell's book.

      Delete
  2. My favorites in November were The Golden State by Lydia Kiesling and The Three-Body Problem by Cixin Liu. Least favorite, though not the worst book I have read by any means was History of Wolves by Emily Fridlund.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing your books with me in your comment.

      Delete
    2. I'm sorry to hear that Heart Berries let you down. That's always such a struggle: whether or not to get hyped up for a book before you read it. If it's great... well it's great. But if it's not your cup of tea, it's always a let down. Thanks for linking up!

      Laura @BlueEyeBooks

      Delete
    3. Thanks for stopping by, Laura, and leaving me a comment!!

      Delete
  3. The Rules Do Not Apply has been on my TBR for a while but I still keep putting it off. Story of my reading life, I swear!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have way too many books in my 'to be read' pile and reading wishlist, so I completely understand. Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment. Happy reading!

      Delete