Saturday, December 8, 2018

10 Lesbian Novels for Your TBR


Since I recently read and reviewed, Passing Strange by Ellen Klages, I thought I'd look into other lesbian novels worth the read. 

I came across the Ink & Books vlog on YouTube, which highlights 10 lesbian novels to add to one's 'to be read' pile. 

Interestingly enough, I've already read and reviewed two of the novels listed in the video (Tipping the Velvet by Sarah Waters and Passing Strange by Ellen Klages), but the other 8 novels are new to me and sound like fabulous novels to read as well. So, now I have more novels to explore in the future.

2 comments:

  1. That was good. I got some new authors to check out. I am about to read Here Comes the Sun which I got from the Nervous Breakdown Book Club a couple years ago!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you found the above video a good one and have new authors to explore.

      Delete