Monday, December 31, 2012

My Favorite Books of 2012

Surprisingly enough, I've read 102 books this year alone, which is an impressive number of books read for me as I usually don't read that many in any given year.

Fifty-two books read annually is usually the goal I've set for myself to read each year since 2009. 

This year though, I pushed the envelope and surprised myself with the number of books I could read.

Here's the list of books I enjoyed reading the most this year:
 

Grayson by Lynne Cox
Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay
May Day by Jess Lourey 
Paris, My Sweet: A Year in the City of Light (and Dark Chocolate) by Amy Thomas
Incantation by Alice Hoffman
Wicked Bugs by Amy Stewart
Love, Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli 
Flashy Fiction and Other Insane Tales by Jen Wylie & Sean Hayden
The Forty Fathom Bank by Les Galloway 
The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian by Sherman Alexie 
Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats by T. S. Eliot
The Giver by Lois Lowry
The Hatchet by Gary Paulsen 
Aromatherapy For Everyone by P. J. Pierson and Mary Shipley

Share some of your favorite 2012 reads with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment