Thursday, December 13, 2012

Hudson Booksellers

Bookstore inside the Ft. Lauderdale Airport
My hubby & I recently returned home from a three week vacation overseas. On our return flight home, I visited a Hudson Booksellers brick and mortar storefront inside of the Ft. Lauderdale International Airport in Florida! 

Don't you just love bookstores inside airports?? Hudson Booksellers has a nice selection of books. So, if you aren't already reading a book while waiting for a flight, then visiting one of their bookstore is another great way to pass the time while waiting for a flight.

I saw quite a few books I wanted to purchase for myself while spending time at Hudson Booksellers, but alas I resisted the urge to do so. I already have way too many books waiting to be read as it is

Plus, our carry on luggage was already filled to the gills. I couldn't imagine carrying another item with us.

No comments:

Post a Comment