Tuesday, December 4, 2012

26 Major Advantages to Reading More Books

If you're already an avid reader, then you probably don't need anymore reasons to be persuaded to read books as you already know the major advantages of reading them!! 

However, if you aren't already an avid reader of books or maybe you just want to convince that special someone in your life to read more books, then check out the article I discovered on Persistence Unlimited titled The 26 Major Advantages to Reading More Books and Why 3 in 4 People Are Being Shut Out of Success by Brad Isaac.

I've had a couple of people I know say that I read too much, but I disagree. I have many interests and partake in several other activities besides reading. This would article would be perfect for these people to read as they don't read many books each year.

No comments:

Post a Comment