Saturday, December 15, 2012

A Penny Urned by Tamar Myers

I'm slowly making my way through the 'Den of Antiquity' cozy mystery series by Tamar Myers. I recently finished reading another novel in this series titled, A Penny Urned, during my recent vacation abroad

Ms. Myers is an entertaining and engaging writer and I found, A Penny Urned, to be a witty and amusing novel and a perfect book to read while lounging by the pool on vacation. 

 A Penny Urned is filled with an interesting storyline and contains a memorable cast of characters that will keep you entertained from start to finish. I didn't guess whodunnit until near the end of A Penny Urned.

Until my next post, happy reading!!

2 comments:

  1. I have not read the Den of Antiquity series, but have read most of her Pennsylvania Dutch mystery series. I actually wrote to Tamar Myers after I read a few and she graciously wrote back. As it turns out, she'd once lived not far from where I live now. (Maybe some of her writing success will rub off on me??)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny, I haven't read any of Ms. Myers Pennsylvania Dutch mystery series. Perhaps I'll get to it some day after I finish reading the Den of Antiquity mystery series & a few other cozy series I've begun in recent years.

      That's so cool that you've received a reply from Tamar Myers. It's always wonderful to hear back from authors when you write them. :-)

      I'll keep my fingers crossed that some of her writing success will rub off on you!!

      Delete