Friday, July 14, 2017

Death Visits The Hair Salon by Amy Andersen

Cozy Mystery Novel
I really enjoy a well written cozy mystery!! I read a cozy mystery short story titled, Death Visits The Hair Salon by Amy Andersen, this month. Death Visits The Hair Salon by Amy Andersen is approximately 52 pages in length.

I was able to download Death Visits The Hair Salon by Amy Andersen to my Kindle for FREE from Amazon.

Below is my honest, unbiased review of Death Visits The Hair Salon by Amy Andersen.

The only thing I didn't like about Death Visits The Hair Salon by Amy Andersen was the cliffhanger ending!! I am not a fan of cliffhanger endings. Otherwise, I really enjoyed reading Death Visits The Hair Salon by Amy Andersen. I liked Amy Andersen's writing, characters, and plot development for her cozy mystery short story. I would never have initially guessed the murderer!

Even though there is a cliffhanger ending for Death Visits The Hair Salon by Amy Andersen, I may go ahead and read the next installment of this cozy mystery series.

The following is a plot summary for Death Visits The Hair Salon by Amy Andersen from Amazon:
If you like mysteries with a hint of romance...

When Marion and Ruth open their salon, just as they do every morning, they’re horrified to discover a corpse seated in a styling chair. The police determine that the cause of death is strangulation. The murderer has to be someone from Chippingville, someone who knows Marion and Ruth. 
In their quest to discover the truth, they receive the unexpected help of their hair salon's clients, and that of the attractive village doctor, Glenn Steel, who has a secret.
If you like short mystery stories, get hooked with the first book in the Marion Fox mystery series. Marion is a character that will amaze you with her ingenuity and tenacity.
I am giving Death Visits The Hair Salon by Amy Andersen a rating of 4 stars out of 5 stars.

Until my next post, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment