Tuesday, July 4, 2017

What Your Reading Style Says About Your Personality

It's always interesting to read what they say about a person's reading style and how it describes their personality. With that in mind, I was entertained when I read the following Bustle article titled, What Kind Of Reader Are You? What Your Reading Style Says About Your Personality by Charlotte Ahlin. In the article, Charlotte Ahlin wrote the following:
If you've ever encountered a fellow reader in a classroom or a book club or living in the walls of an independent bookshop, then you probably know that there are many different types of readers. And I don't just mean that different readers favor different book genres—people can enjoy the same book in very different ways. You might be a highly organized, one chapter per night kind of reader, or you might be the kind of person who picks up a novel and doesn't put it down until you've reached the last page, dehydrated and sobbing. The good news is that there's no one right way to be a book-lover, so here's what your reading style says about you.
I found that I don't fit into one specific reading category mentioned in Charlotte Ahlin's article. I fall into a few of the reading categories... I see bits and pieces of my reading self falling into several of the reading categories mentioned in the above article as follows - the cozy reader (#1), the digital reader (#5), sometimes I am the scribbler reader (#9), the audio addict (#10), the book juggler (#11), and the night owl (#12).

Which reading style(s) describe you? Click on the above link to find out!

No comments:

Post a Comment