Sunday, April 16, 2017

The Belmont Hotel, Room Service by Pauline Allan

Erotica Short Story
The Belmont Hotel, Room Service by Pauline Allan is an erotica short story approximately 29 pages in length.

I download The Belmont Hotel, Room Service by Pauline Allan to my Kindle for FREE from Amazon.

Below is my honest, unbiased review of The Belmont Hotel, Room Service by Pauline Allan.

The best part of The Belmont Hotel, Room Service by Pauline Allan was its cover. There's nothing like looking at a man with a hot body! Otherwise, The Belmont Hotel, Room Service, was not a short story I enjoyed reading. I didn't realize this was male/male erotic short story when I downloaded it and I am not into male/male erotic fiction. 

Plus, The Belmont Hotel, Room Service by Pauline Allan seemed like purely a sexual read with any plot scenarios between sex scenes a set up for the next sexual encounter. The sex scenes were bad/lame and I was tired of reading the same tired/cheesy one liner repeated again and a again. This was not my kind of read.

I am giving The Belmont Hotel, Room Service by Pauline Allan a rating of 1 star out of 5 stars.

Until my next post, happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment