Thursday, April 20, 2017

To Catch A Killer by Amelia Wilson

Paranormal Mystery/Romance
To Catch A Killer by Amelia Wilson is a paranormal mystery and romance novella approximately 58 pages in length.

I was able to download To Catch A Killer by Amelia Wilson to my Kindle for FREE from Amazon.

Below is my honest, unbiased review of To Catch A Killer by Amelia Wilson.

First the cover of this novel caught my attention right away! I also loved the title and premise of To Catch A Killer by Amelia Wilson. Also, the thought of a ghost helping to solve his own murder, along with the start of a romance sounded like a fun read to me.

However, Amelia Wilson's writing just didn't do it for me. The plot and characters weren't that engaging... I simply wasn't that riveted by To Catch A Killer by Amelia Wilson.
The following is plot summary for To Catch A Killer by Amelia Wilson from Amazon:

Can a ghost solve his own murder?

Detective Anya White is being haunted. Her dead partner, Rob, is pushing her to solve his murder, and he won’t let her rest. She has to finish his unfinished business… and it’s starting to look like part of that business is putting her in the path of the new detective in town. Does Rob want her to catch his killer, or does he just want Anya to stop being lonely? Time will tell…
I am giving To Catch A Killer by Amelia Wilson a rating of 2 stars out of 5 stars.

Until my next post, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment