Monday, May 31, 2021

Murder By the Book: Carolyn Haines in Conversation with Jess Dylan

 

I enjoy reading cozy mystery novels. However, I've never heard of cozy mystery writers Carolyn Haines and Jess Dylan. So, with this in mind, I decided to watch Murder By the Book's live author event with Carolyn Haines in Conversation with Jess Dylan on Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 5pm PDT.

I really enjoyed watching this virtual author event and learned a lot about each author. I'll look into their novels.

Murder By the Book: Carolyn Haines in Conversation with Jess Dylan is the 5th virtual author event I've seen during the month of May 2021.

Below is a video of Carolyn Haines in Conversation with Jess Dylan which was hosted by Murder By the Book.


Have you attended any author events recently?

No comments:

Post a Comment