Monday, May 24, 2021

Author Talk with Jennifer J. Chow on Mimi Lee Reads Between the Lines Hosted by the New York Public Library

 
Last Wednesday, May 19, 2021 from 3pm to 4pm PDT, I was able to attend a virtual author talk featuring author Jennifer J. Chow

Ms. Chow was on hand to give a short reading from her latest cozy mystery novel, Mimi Lee Reads Between the Lines (this is the second novel in 'A Sassy Cat Mystery' series), followed by a discussion of her writing, answering audience questions, and so on.

I was interested in this virtual author event for two main reasons: 

1. I enjoy reading cozy mystery novels. AND
2. I currently have the first novel in 'A Sassy Cat Mystery' series titled, Mimi Gets A Clue, in my 'to be read' pile. I'm hoping to read Mimi Gets A Clue later on this year before moving on to the second novel in the series.

I really enjoyed listening to Jennifer J. Chow discuss her latest novel last week. 

Have you enjoyed attending any author events recently? If so, share with me which author event(s) you've attended recently by leaving me a comment below.

4 comments:

  1. I love author events, this sounds awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love author events too and it's the 4th virtual event I've attended this month. I've attended countless virtual author events from the comfort of my own home the past year.

      I really miss attending in person author events... But at least I am having fun with the virtual author events in the mean time.

      Delete
  2. I've not heard of this writer or this series, but it sounds like fun. And it's got cats! All good.

    ReplyDelete