Saturday, May 8, 2021

Virtual Author Event with Molly Ball, author of Pelosi & Hosted by BookShop West Portal Bookstore

 

There are quite a few Nancy Pelosi biographies on the market currently... And it just so happens that journalist, Molly Ball, wrote one of these biographies titled, Pelosi, last year. Molly Ball spoke with KQED's Marisa Lagos in a virtual author event hosted by Bookshop West Portal on Thursday, May 6, 2021 from 6pm to 7pm.

I enjoyed this lively discussion between Molly Ball and Marisa Lagos about Nancy Pelosi. Molly Ball had a lot to share about Nancy Pelosi including her personal life and what a life force Pelosi's mother was, which I found fascinating.

Have you attended any interesting virtual events lately?

2 comments:

  1. I think Molly Ball must be very talented. I haven't read her book yet but I have heard about it. Last week I listened to a virtual author event (via Politics & Prose) with Maggie Shipstead about her new novel "Great Circle" ... it sounds good too. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for sharing with me the latest virtual author event you attended. I'll have to check out Maggie Shipstead's novel, Great Circle.

      Delete