Monday, February 9, 2015

The St. Valentine's Day Cookie Massacre by Elisabeth Crabtree

Cozy Mystery eBook Novella
With the Valentine's Day holiday right around the corner, I decided to read a Valentine's Day themed novella titled The St. Valentine's Day Cookie Massacre by Elisabeth Crabtree. This novella is approximately 160 pages in length.

I was able to download The St. Valentine's Day Cookie Massacre by Elisabeth Crabtree for free to my Kindle from Amazon a couple of months ago. The following is my unbiased review of this novella.

Okay, it's no secret, but I really enjoy reading cozy mystery novels/novellas. The St. Valentine's Day Cookie Massacre by Elisabeth Crabtree is a good read. I liked the storyline and characters a lot. There are lots of twists and turns in The St. Valentine's Day Cookie Massacre along with plenty of potential murder suspects to choose from!! 

The following is a book summary of The St. Valentine's Day Cookie Massacre by Elisabeth Crabtree from the Amazon website:
It’s Valentine’s Day in quiet, cozy Hatter’s Cove, Florida and food columnist, Kat Archer, has been assigned the event of the year, the grand opening of Miss Dolly’s Cookie Jar and Sweets Emporium.

What begins as a run of the mill, albeit tasty, assignment turns into something much more dangerous when one of the Cookie Jar’s employees is poisoned.

Now Kat is chasing the biggest story of her life, while trying to catch the eye of her handsome editor and avoid becoming the killer’s next victim.
I'm giving The St. Valentine's Day Cookie Massacre by Elisabeth Crabtree a rating of 8 stars out of 10 stars. Until my next post, happy reading!!

2 comments:

  1. Cookie massacre? It was more of a chocolate massacre with me ;)

    This book looks vaguely familiar. I might have downloaded it too. It's good to see that it received a high rating from you for it makes me look forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I like good holiday themed reads and cozy mystery novels... I'd recommend it if you like either genre!!

      Delete