Thursday, February 5, 2015

The Convenience Boy by Sujata Massey

eBook
I read The Convenience Boy by Sujata Massey in less than an hour. It is a short story approximately 21 pages in length and features sleuth, Rei Shimura. 

Reading The Convenience Boy was my first experience with anything written by Sujata Massey and I liked what I read. I now want to read more novels by Sujata Massey in the future.

What I like about The Convenience Boy is the storyline, the characters, and the unexpected ending! It's kind of difficult to discuss this short story without giving away too much detail. Suffice it to say that the leading character, Miho Haneda, has nightly erotic visits from an unknown character that she finds pleasurable. This person suddenly stops making visits, so Miho Haneda hires Rei Shimura to find the young man who brought her so much sexual pleasure. You're left guessing who the perpetrator is until the very end!!

I'm giving The Convenience Boy by Sujata Massey a rating of 8 stars out of 10 stars. Until my next post, happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment