Thursday, June 25, 2015

I've Been Nominated For The Beautiful Blogger Award



I've been nominated for the Beautiful Blogger Award.by Kayla at The Review Court. Thank you so much for the nomination, Kayla, I so appreciate the gesture! Like Kayla, I think blogger awards are a nice way to network with other bloggers out there and spread the love of book blogs and reading.

Here are the rules for the Beautiful Blogger Award:


Link to the blogger who has nominated you.
List 7 random facts about you.
Nominate 7 creative, beautiful bloggers and let them know about about the nomination.

Here are 7 random facts about me:

1. I've loved reading books for as long as I can remember... My love for reading books began as a toddler when my mom use to read Babar the Elephant books to me and other children's books. I thank my mom for my love of reading!

2. I'm happily married to the love of life. We've been married for 13 years now.

3. I'm also an only child and have no children of my own.

4. My most exotic vacation to date was one I took with my husband in 2012 for our 10 year wedding anniversary. We sailed through the Panama Canal and had a blast visiting cities in Mexico, Guatemala, Costa Rica, Panama, and Colombia.

5. I've been an active member of Bookcrossing since 2008 and actively participate in the Bookcrossing forums. I've enjoyed exchanging books with readers around the world.


6. I collect postcards from places I visit. In fact, I started collecting postcards as a kid 30+ years ago! I currently have so many postcards, that I've lost count as to how many I actually have in my collection. :-) 

7. My other favorite hobbies aside from reading, blogging, and Bookcrossing include knitting (I'm still a newbie), geocaching (a hobby I've enjoyed doing with my hubby since 2005) and visiting new places.


The following is my list of wonderful bloggers who
 I'm nominating for the Beautiful Blogger Award:

1. Michelle @ Michelle's Minions
2. Ellen @ Glam Book Lounge
3. Marianne @ Let's Read
4. Cynthia @ Bingeing On Books
6. Carole @ Carole's Chatter
7. Elizabeth @ Silver's Reviews

7 comments:

  1. I'm delighted you thought of me and my little blog. I decided ages ago not to participate in tagging style nominations so I apologise for that. Feel free to replace my nomination. Wishing you and your blog all the very best. Cheers from Carole's chatter

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations on the nomination! that's exciting! and also very cool that you have been married to your husband for so long! it's great to know true love still exists! great post!
    http://www.wholly-books.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very exciting!! I think I've been nominated for four different blogger awards and one bookish related book tag. I find these fun to participate in.

      Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a post. Happy reading!!

      Delete
  4. I've never heard of bookcrossing but it sounds awesome. Also, I'm glad that you and your husband have been together so long. Today's my grandparent's 60th wedding anniversary, and it makes me so proud. My husband and I will be celebrating 4 years later this year.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Bookcrossing. The site is free and it's a way to share books with others and see what they think about the same books you've read. Plus, have book discussions in the forum section. :-)

      Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a post. Happy reading!!

      Delete