Saturday, June 16, 2012

Make Your Own Accordion Books!!

Have you ever thought about making your own according style book? I have wanted to make my own accordion style book ever since I purchased two beautifully constructed accordion books that were hand crafted by a talented Etsy seller!

I've searched YouTube and found several do it yourself accordion book craft projects that look like fun to make! Check out the following projects.

The above video shows an interesting way to make an according book. You can download a template to make this accordion book from the YouTube page that this video is found on. Instructions are also given in the download on how to make this cute looking triangle shaped accordion book.

Make an aceo accordion style themed book. This one looks like a fun accordion style book to make also!


I love the look of the above mini accordion book!! But it it seems kind of advanced for a newbie crafter like me!


The above video teaches you how to make an accordion photo album without any glue in its construction.

Do you like making craft projects for yourself, friends or family as gifts? 

I use to do a lot of craft projects, but I've not had the opportunity to do much crafting over the past three years. I'd like to start making some craft projects again though and the above accordion style craft projects look like something right up my alley. There are literally hundreds, and more like thousands of craft project videos on YouTube. Check them out and get crafty!! 

Let me know if you make any of the above projects!! I'd love to hear how they turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment