Friday, June 15, 2012

Accordian Books from the Uniquely MaryL Etsy Store

I found myself browsing Etsy once again. I love their website as it is a wonderful way to showcase wonderful handcrafted items. This time around I found a seller that makes adorable accordion books.

The blue snowflake accordion book features eight haiku poems that are winter themed in nature. This accordion book's interior is also decorated with cute snowflake stickers, which gives it a wonderful wintertime feel. The reader is suppose to guess, by the haiku's description, what object is being described in the haiku poem, which makes reading this book fun... The answers to each haiku are listed in the back of the book.

The red and cream floral accordion style book is filled with colorful images of bird feathers and lovely poetry that pertains to feathers.

Both books are nicely constructed and contain beautiful images within each book. I wasn't able to photograph great images of the interior of either book, so have none to upload. 

I purchased the above accordion books from the Uniquely MaryL storefront on Etsy. There are many more cute accordion style books for sale at Uniquely MaryL, along with other cute handmade items. Enjoy perusing the Uniquely MaryL storefront!!

2 comments:

  1. Lisa, Thank you so much for the wonderful post about my books! I am so pleased you like them and really appreciate the descriptive review you have given... makes me very encouraged and also makes me want to get more books designed!! :)))

    The videos are very interesting...I think I will be looking at a few and see if I can make some cool designs. I hope you do make some of these books...they are very enjoyable. This link will take you to a page on my blog where I have a couple 'layouts' for my 'butterfly Haiku' and 'Under The Sea' books...it gives an idea how I do the original layout designs in preparation for the printer. Just an idea :)
    http://trytryagain-maryl.blogspot.com/search/label/Little%20Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary, I am glad you enjoyed reading my review! Thank you for posting to my blog. :-)

      Thank you for your link as well. I'll let you know how my book making goes once I've finished making one!!

      Delete