Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl. Top Ten Tuesday was originally created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.Below are a few reasons I pick up a book to read!
1. I've read a book by the author before and loved their writing.
2. The book has been recommended to me by another avid reader that has the same taste I do in terms of genre, writing style, etc.
3. I like the book cover and/or book title.
4. The blurb about the book on its back cover makes me want to read it.
5. It's a book club pick.
6. I want to explore a new genre.
7. I'm interested in learning a new hobby or skill.
8. The book is required reading for a class.
9. I found the book at a Little Free Library.
10. I keep hearing a lot of positive buzz about a particular author.