Friday, November 2, 2018

50/50 Friday - Best/Worst Read in October!



50/50 Friday is a meme hosted by Carrie @ The Butterfly Reads and Laura @ Blue Eye Books. This fun themed meme focuses on the opposite sides of books (best/worst, differing opinions, etc). Every week a new topic will give bloggers the chance to showcase their answers.


Best Read in October 2018


Quirky Berkeley by Tom Dalzell
(Click on above link to read my review.)


Worst Read in October 2018


Lullaby by Jonathan Maberry
(Click on above link to read my review.)


Which books were your best/worst reads
during the month of October 2018?

6 comments:

  1. Quirky Berkley sounds really interesting! I haven't read a whole lot of about art but seeing it around everywhere always makes me really curious who made it and why. Thanks for linking up!

    Laura @BlueEyeBooks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment. Happy reading!!

      Delete
  2. I had several favorites but the top one was The Map of Salt and Stars. My least favorite was Flood. Here is my list: http://keepthewisdom.blogspot.com/2018/11/books-read-in-october.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lullaby has such a creepy/cool cover! It sucks that it was your worst read! I've seen a lot of people talking about Quirky Berkeley and it's made me want to check it out!

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I started and finished 30 Days of Night by Steve Niles & Ben Templesmith on November 1st. It was a much better horror read!

      Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment!

      Delete