Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
I love coffee table books and would love to have an endless amount of them because I find them beautiful and my interests are so diverse.... But alas, I don't have enough room to collect all the coffee books I would like to have. Below are just a few coffee table books I would like to have on my coffee table:
1. The Art of Maurice Sendak by Selma Lanes
2. Tiffany Style: 170 Years of Design by John Loring
3. Louis Vuitton: Art, Fashion and Architecture by Jill Gasparina, et al
4. The Secret Art of Dr. Suess by Theodor Geisel
5. Spanish Colonial Style by Pamela Skewes-Cox and Robert Sweeney
6. Dogs by Lewis Blackwell
7. The Life and Love of the Sea by Lewis Blackwell
8. National Geographic Greatest Landscapes by National Geographic
9. The Most Beautiful Libraries in the World by Jacques Bosser
10. Gem: The Definitive Visual Guide by DK & Aja Raden
11. Ancient Trees: Portraits of Time by Beth Moon