Sunday, January 22, 2017

Dead Man's Diamonds (Piece of Cake Mysteries #1) by A. R. Winters

It's no big secret, but I love to read cozy mystery novels. I enjoy discovering new to me cozy mystery authors and new to me cozy mystery series.

I recently discovered and read the eBook edition of Dead Man's Diamonds (Piece of Cake Mysteries #1) by A. R. Winters. 

I was able to download Dead Man's Diamonds (Piece of Cake Mysteries #1) by A. R. Winters for FREE to my Kindle from Amazon. Below is my unbiased review of this cozy mystery novel.

As far as cozy mystery novels go, Dead Man's Diamonds (Piece of Cake Mysteries #1) by A. R. Winters is a pretty good read. I enjoyed the story, characters, and plot overall... This novel is good, not great, but works nicely in helping to pass the time.

In Dead Man's Diamonds, you have two long time friends in their 20s, Mindy and Beth, who are amateur sleuths who help solve crime. In the case of the Dead Man's Diamonds, Mindy and Beth are trying to help a former high school classmate, Mike, prove his innocence. Mike is being accused of murdering his uncle by the police and Mike hires Mindy and Beth to prove his innocence. Are Mindy and Beth up to the task??? 

I am giving Dead Man's Diamonds (Piece of Cake Mysteries #1) by A. R. Winters a rating of 3 stars out of 5 stars.

Until my next post, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment