Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Bout of Books 18 --- Update 3

Bout of Books 18

Yay, day three of Bout of Books 18 has come to an end for me. Today I started listening to the abridged audio version of The Defector by Daniel Silva. I listened to this audiobook for 2 hours, 25 minutes today. That's all the time I had to devote to reading today. I'm currently 40%  into The Defector by Daniel Silva.

So far I've finished two books and am on track to finish reading/listening to two more books for this read-a-thon.

How's reading going for you this week?

6 comments:

  1. Good job in finishing two books already. I have finished zero! lol
    You know, I have not read any Daniel Silva books. I have no idea where to start with him. Any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quite honestly, I've only listened to one or maybe two of his novels before The Defector, and found the novels to be okay. I haven't been impressed with the narrators, audio productions, or abridgments of the novels... So, am hesitant to recommend Daniel Silva's novels. My neighbor loves Daniel Silva's books, which is how I ended up giving this authors novels a try. Maybe I'd be better off reading the novels verses listening to them.

      Delete
    2. Good to know. I'll try to read a physical copy first to check him out.

      Delete
    3. Let me know your thoughts if you read any of Daniel Silva's novels.

      Delete
  2. It sounds like you're making great progress with the readathon! I hope you're able to complete all the books you want. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on finishing two books already. I'm not expecting to read too much during this bout of books -life is currently just too busy and there is barely time to breath :P

    Happy readings! ;)

    ReplyDelete