Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Bout of Books 18 --- Update 2

Bout of Books 18

I read for about two hours on the second day of Bout of Books 18. I was able to finish listening to the abridged audio version of The Brass Verdict by Michael Connelly that I started on the first day of Bout of Books. Additionally, I was able to finish reading The Wild Parrots of Telegraph Hill by Mark Bittner, which I'd started last year and only had 15 pages left to read. Click on the links above to read my reviews!

I'm excited that I have finished reading two books so far and look forward to reading two more books before this read-a-thon is over with on Sunday!

I also participated in the read-a-thon challenge for day two titled 2017 In A Picture.

4 comments:

  1. It looks like you are doing great with the challenge! Good luck today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for visiting my blog. Good luck with the rest of this week's reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you're doing great so far, hope the rest of the readathon keeps being great for you! Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete