Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!
Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.
Below are the top ten books I've read that have under 2000 ratings on Goodreads that I really enjoyed reading.
1. A House in Fez: Building a Life in the Ancient Heart of Morocco by Suzanna Clarke
2. The Sacred Well by Antoinette May
3. The Scent of God: A Memoir by Beryl Singleton Bissell
4. Mind Over Medicine by Lissa Rankin MD
5. The Dead Beat: Lost Souls, Lucky Stiffs, and the Perverse Pleasures of Obituaries by Marilyn Johnson
6. Appaloosa Summer (Island Trilogy #1) by Tudor Robins
7. Wednesday Riders (Island Trilogy #2) by Tudor Robins
8. Pure Sex by Lucinda Betts, Sasha White, & Bonnie Edwards
9. Stoned: Jewelry, Obsession, and How Desire Shapes the World by Aja Raden
10. The Good Traitor by Ryan Quinn