Thank you once again to both The Book Nympho (Jennifer) and Hot Listens (Melanie) for hosting the 2016 Audiobook Challenge!
My year is off to a good start so far in terms of listening to audiobooks! I've listened to twenty audiobooks so far this year.
Below is a short list of a few of my favorite audiobooks that I've enjoyed listening to this year in no particular order of importance. Click on the links below to read my review of each book:
1. Yellow Crocus by Laila Ibrahim
2. The Good Traitor by Ryan Quinn
3. Stoned: Jewelry, Obsession, and How Desire Shapes the World by Aja Raden
4 My LIfe On The Road by Gloria Steinem
5. The Ghost and the Graveyard by Genevieve Jack
6. Go Set A Watchman by Harper Lee
7. The Assassination of the Archduke: Sarajevo 1914 and the Romance That Changed the World by Greg King & Sue Woolmans
Three of the above audiobooks are nonfiction, while the remaining four audiobooks are works of fiction.
Which audiobooks have really made an impression on you so far this year?