Tuesday, April 19, 2016

My Life On The Road by Gloria Steinem

Unabridged Audio Version
I am so happy that I listened to the unabridged audio version of My Life On The Road by Gloria Steinem and narrated by Gloria Steinem and Debra Winger. Total playing time is 9 hours, 27 minutes.

I missed the opportunity of hearing Gloria Steinem speak at my Alma mater, the University of Iowa, back in the mid 1990s... I didn't attend Ms. Steinem's on campus speaking engagement for reasons I am unable to recall now. I now, of course, wish I had attended the event as I would love to hear Gloria Steinem speak at a live event. 

I thoroughly enjoyed listening to My Life On The Road by Gloria Steinem and would highly recommend this nonfiction book to all those readers who want to know more about Gloria Steinem's life, her travels on the road, and what she's learned from her life's travels and from other people she's met along the way.

The following is a book summary of My Life On The Road by Gloria Steinem from Audible:
Gloria Steinem - writer, activist, organizer, and one of the most inspiring leaders in the world - now tells a story she has never told before, a candid account of how her early years led her to live an on-the-road kind of life, traveling, listening to people, learning, and creating change. She reveals the story of her own growth in tandem with the growth of an ongoing movement for equality. This is the story at the heart of My Life on the Road.
I am giving My Life On The Road by Gloria Steinem a rating of 5 stars out of 5 stars!



Until my next post, happy reading!!

2 comments:

  1. This is one that I have on my to listen pile. I find her interesting so I would love to listen to more about her life - Great review!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad you enjoyed my review of Gloria Steinem's book, My Life On The Road. It's one of the best books I've read so far this year.

      Delete