Saturday, March 26, 2016

The Ghost and the Graveyard (Knight Games #1) by Genevieve Jack

Unabridged Paranormal Audiobook
I recently finished listening to the unabridged audio version of The Ghost and the Graveyard (Knight Games #1) by Genevieve Jack and narrated by Brittany Pressley.

I downloaded The Ghost and the Graveyard (Knight Games #1) from Audible. Listening time for the novel is 8 hours, 35 minutes.

I really enjoyed listening to the The Ghost and the Graveyard (Knight Games #1) by Genevieve Jack.  I'm usually not into paranormal romance novels/series, but this one happens to be an awesome novel. I enjoyed the characters and storyline very much.

I also thought that Brittany Pressley does an excellent job of narrating The Ghost and the Graveyard (Knight Games #1) by Genevieve Jack.

The following is a plot summary for The Ghost and the Graveyard (Knight Games #1) by Genevieve Jack from Audible:
Grateful Knight isn’t looking for love when she moves into a rent-free house on the edge of a graveyard. At 22, all she wants is to recover financially so she can move back to the city where she belongs. But sparks fly when the gorgeous cemetery caretaker, Rick, introduces himself and mentions his suspicion that her new house might be haunted. Her attraction to him seems supernatural, and, despite her resolve not to get involved, she literally can’t keep her hands off him. 
When things in Grateful’s house start moving on their own, another man enters her life - Logan, a sexy ghost with a dark secret. He says Rick isn’t what he seems, and indulging her passion for him could cost her soul. One thing’s for sure: Magical forces are at work in the tiny town of Red Grove, and they’re converging on Grateful. Life will never be the same once she's forced to choose between the ghost and the graveyard.
I am giving The Ghost and the Graveyard (Knight Games #1) by Genevieve Jack a rating of 4.5 stars out of 5 stars.

Until my next post, happy reading!!

2 comments:

  1. A 4.5? Wow! I saw this on Overdrive but I decided not to get it because I've been taking a looooooong break from paranormal romance books. Hmmm...I might have to go back and check this one out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm usually not a paranormal fan, but I've managed to listen or read four of them this year so far. This one was actually pretty good! The other paranormal books I've read or listened to this year weren't good at all.

      Delete