Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday --- Ten Authors I Own The Most Books From


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because they are particularly fond of lists at The Broke and the Bookish. 

Each week a new Top Ten list that one of the bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All they ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget, so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow book bloggers!!


Well, I recently moved into a new home, so have had a chance to unpack my entire collection of books yet! My books have been packed up in storage for almost 2.5 months now, so am a bit fuzzy on which authors I own the most books from right off the cuff. What follows below is my incomplete least!

1. Diana Gabaldon
2. Tamar Myers
3. Thomas Steinbeck
4. Gay Hendricks
5. Agatha Christie
6. Margaret Atwood

Which authors do you own the most books from?

2 comments:

  1. You are the second person I see with Gabaldon in the lead :) I think my number 1 is definitely Haruki Murakami, I have ... 9 of his books (or 11 if we count all the separate volumes).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beleive it or not, I've never read anything by Haruki Murakami!

      I'm not even sure how many books I own by each other I've mentioned as most of my books are still packed inside boxes from when we moved. I'm looking into purchasing new book shelves/cases at the moment before completely unpacking my books. :-)

      Delete