Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Half Price Books Bookstore


Sunday evening, my husband & I visited Half Price Books bookstore in Dublin, California. Wow, this place is HUGE inside and contains not only hardback and paperback books, but also audiobooks, music on compact discs, records, games, stationary, magazines and more! Half Price Books even buys books. 

I enjoyed the ambiance at Half Price Books. It is light, bright, well organized, and very clean. Visit Half Price Books' website by clicking on the link above to see pictures of the interior of their bookstore. Also peruse, their website to learn more about them.

I also see that Half Price Books has a blog aptly titled Half Price Blog. Checkout their blog as well while your at it!

Until my next post, happy reading!!

No comments:

Post a Comment