Wednesday, April 23, 2014

World Book Night 2014

Happy World Book Night 2014!! Today I had a blast passing out twenty free copies of The Zookeeper's Wife by Diane Ackerman within my local community!

I released my twenty copies of The Zookeeper's Wife all over the place today! A total of six copies of The Zookeeper's Wife went to two different Little Free Libraries. 

I also gave away three copies of The Zookeeper's Wife in downtown Santa Barbara. 

One copy went to a friend and another to a family member... Both of whom I'm trying to encourage to read more and am hoping that The Zookeeper's Wife will do the job! 

I gave four of my books to neighbors. And my last five copies of The Zookeeper's Wife were given out to people I met within the local community near the beach.

Interestingly enough, my books were evenly distributed between both men and women. One of the guys began reading the book right away. :-) 

If you were a book giver this year for World Book Night, please share which book title you gave out today and where did you hand out you books?

No comments:

Post a Comment