Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday Finds # 30

Friday Finds is a book meme hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading. Friday Finds is a chance to share and show off the books you discovered during the week and would like to add to your reading list...

Or a place to simply feature the books you've actually purchased throughout the week and have added to your to be read pile!


This week I've added six new books to my reading stack as follows:

1. The Genius by Jesse Kellerman (Used audiobook I purchased from the FOL Used Bookstore in town. It was withdrawn from the local library.)

2. Island of the Blue Dolphin by Scott O'Dell (New paperback, I actually read this novel in the 6th grade and remember liking it at the time. I don't remember all the details of this novel, so thought I'd give it another read as an adult!!)

3. Bloody Jack by L. A. Meyer (I learned about this novel and the rest of the Bloody Jack Series from a local postal worker, who is enjoying this series.)

4. The First Rule of Ten by Gay Hendricks & Tinker Lindsay*

5. The Second Rule of Ten by Gay Hendricks & Tinker Lindsay*

6. The Third Rule of Ten by Gay Hendricks & Tinker Lindsay*

* I purchased these three novels at an author signing and book discussion last Sunday afternoon at The Sacred Space in Summerland, California!! These three paperback novels are part of the Tenzing Norbu Mystery Series. I look forward to reading them. :-)

Read about my experience at the author signing & book discussion at the following link

No comments:

Post a Comment