I'm a bit late to the party with this very sad news! I learned this morning that Jeffrey Archer passed away on Monday.
The BBC published an article titled, 'Author and former politician Jeffrey Archer dies aged 86' by Henry More and Emma Saunders that highlights Jeffrey Archer's life and career as both a politician and novelist. The following is a quote from the aforementioned BBC article:
Bestselling author and former politician Jeffrey Archer has died at the age of 86.
Archer sold more than 300 million books in his five-decade writing career, including the Clifton Chronicles and Kane and Abel, and often set the novels in his home town of Wellington, Somerset.
In a statement, Archer's publisher HarperCollins said the author died "suddenly and peacefully at home" on Monday between writing sessions.
I've read and reviewed four novels by Jeffrey Archer, Only Time Will Tell, Paths of Glory, Kane & Abel, and The Prodigal Daughter. Each novel was an enjoyable read. Click on the above links to read my review of each novel by Jeffrey Archer.

Sad. He was one of my mom's favorite authors.
ReplyDeleteYour mom has good taste in authors!
Delete