Monday, March 18, 2013

Kane & Abel by Jeffrey Archer

Abridged Audio CD
Kane & Abel is the first novel  by Jeffery Archer that I've ever read or listened to in this case. I really enjoyed listening to the abridged version of 'Kane & Abel' over the weekend.

I enjoyed the storyline and characters in 'Kane & Abel', even if the story was a tad predictable at times. 

One of the best features of this audiobook was a short interview of Jeffrey Archer at the end of the novel. I enjoy hearing what authors have to say about their books, how they began writing and any writing advice that they share with their listeners.

I'd also like to mention that Jeff Harding did a wonderful job reading 'Kane & Abel'. The reader of an audiobook really makes all the difference in the world. I won't listen to audiobooks if I don't like a reader's voice or the dramatic reading of a novel.

After listening to 'Kane & Abel', I decided to purchased the audio cd edition of Jeffery Archer's 'The Prodigal Daughter', as it is the follow up novel to Archer's 'Kane & Abel'.

No comments:

Post a Comment