Monday, June 12, 2023

Little Free Libraries I Visited In Dublin, California Last Month

Last month, during the week of May 14th through 20th, it was Little Free Library week. So, I decided to release a bunch of books at various new to me Little Free Libraries throughout Dublin, California. My husband came along for the ride.

Most of the Little Free Libraries we found were located within various community/residential areas found around Dublin, California and had been decorated by local artists.

We found six Little Free Libraries in all. I think the first Little Free Library (Schaefer Ranch Park) had to be my favorite as I liked how it had been painted.

City Of Dublin Schaefer Ranch Park



City Of Dublin Shannon Community Park


City Of Dublin Don Biddle Community Park

City Of Dublin Alamo Creek Park

City Of Dublin Kolb Park

Located on the Corner of Aspen and Summerglen

No comments:

Post a Comment