Saturday, June 10, 2023

New to me Little Free Library in Livermore, California

 


Yesterday afternoon, my hubby and I enjoyed eating Thai food to go from an eatery in Livermore, California. The weather was beautiful and breezy. So, it was a perfect day to enjoy lunch outdoors at a nearby park. After lunch, we had fun playing a few rounds of the card game, 'Crazy Eights', followed by a walk.

Before we left Livermore, California, we found a new to us Little Free Library. This Little Free Library was very colorful as you can see in the photograph. I loved seeing the artificial turf on the roof of this Little Free Library.

Have you visited any Little Free Library lately?

4 comments:

  1. I like the looks of that LFL and of the landscape behind it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The flower bush in the background was so intensely beautiful in person! It's always nice to see flowers in bloom.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I always have so much fun finding these new to me Little Free Libraries.

      Delete