Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Top Ten Tuesday - Freebie - My Favorite New To Me Authors of 2021


Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme hosted by Jana @ That Artsy Reader Girl. Top Ten Tuesday was originally created by The Broke and the Bookish in June of 2010 and was moved to That Artsy Reader Girl in January of 2018. It was born of a love of lists, a love of books, and a desire to bring bookish friends together.

I have come across several new to me authors this year and have read some wonderful books in the process... And by new to me, I mean either I'd never heard or read anything by the author before OR as in the case of Ursula K. Le Guin, I'd heard of the author before, but had never read any of their books until this year.


1. Darcie Wilde



2. Susan Gregg Gilmore


3. Jennifer J. Chow


4. Gary D. Schmidt


5. Lily King


6. Ursula K. Le Guin


7. Xhenet Aliu


8. A. G. Howard




9. Anna Banks




10. Sherri L. Smith


Have you read any books written by any of the above mentioned authors?

8 comments:

  1. Ooh nice topic! And picks! The only ones I know and have read are Anna Banks and AG Howard--behind on some of her books. I think I've two in my TBR pile to read still!


    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting list. I have not heard of most of them but have read Ursula K. LeGuin for the first time this year with my book club.

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to admit the only one of these that I've read is Ursula K. Le Guin, but that is an interesting collection of authors and books.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this topic!! Here is my link: https://carlalovestoread.wordpress.com/2021/09/28/top-ten-tuesday-top-ten-christmas-holiday-covers-that-call-to-me-ttt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those Wilde covers. and oooh LeGuin. I've never read City of Illusion but I did like her Planet of Exile.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great choice for a freebie, Lisa. I have not read any of these authors, but some of those covers definitely call to me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Looking for Salvation at the Dairy Queen"... Very interesting title!

    My TTT list

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just added Looking for Salvation at the Dairy Queen to by TBR. It just sounds so interesting.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/10-indigenous-authors-to-read/

    ReplyDelete