Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Describe Yourself Book Tag


I found this book tag via Marianne's blog @ Let's read! The idea is to answer the questions with the titles of the books you've read in 2020... Well, not all the book titles I read during 2020 were appropriate enough to answer the following questions. So, I decided to choose books I've read over the years.

If you decide to participate in the 'Describe Yourself Book Tag', leave me a link in the comments section so that I can check out your post.

Here are my answers to the 'Describe Yourself Book Tag' as follows:

Describe yourself: Becoming by Michelle Obama

How do you feel: Asleep by Banana Yoshimoto

Describe where you currently live: Such A Quiet Place by Megan Miranda

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: 
Paris, My Sweet: A Year in the City of Light (and Dark Chocolate) by Amy Thomas

Your favorite form of transportation: 
The Girl Who Stopped Swimming by Joshilyn Jackson

Your best friend is: Pack of Two by Caroline Knapp

You and your friends are: 
The Girls by Lori Lansens

What’s the weather like: Out Came The Sun by Mariel Hemingway

You fear: The Witches by Roald Dahl

What is the best advice you have to give: Carry On by Rainbow Rowell

Thought for the day: 
Only Time Will Tell by Jeffery Archer

7 comments:

  1. Oh, how lovely. I'm happy that my Describe Yourself post inspired you. And you mentioned one of my favourite books from last year first. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was fun! I decided to give it a go the other day myself!

    Here's my tag

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you participated in this book tag! I did read your post, but for whatever reason I am unable to a comment on your post???

      Delete