Tuesday, May 7, 2019

Two New to Me Little Free Library Finds in Berkeley, California!!

Last Friday afternoon, my husband and I headed to Berkeley, California to attend the Bay Area Book Festival. Once we arrived in Berkeley, we found two different Little Free Libraries. One was a planned find, the other one was purely an accidental find on one of the many footpaths in the Berkeley Hills near the Claremont Hotel and Spa.


Oakridge Footpath Little Free Library! Behind me was someone's backyard with chickens and ducks.



2164 Blake Street, Berkeley, California 94704 - I love the look of this one!
Have you found any Little Free Libraries lately?

2 comments:

  1. I like the roof shingles on the one and the colors on the other.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both Little Free Libraries, were so cute! People are really creative when it comes decorating their LFLs.

      Delete