Monday, May 20, 2019

Bout of Books 25 Wrap Up Post!!


I didn't make daily posts updating my reading progress during Bout of Books 25. However, I did have an awesome week in reading despite not doing any reading for pleasure yesterday!

I listened to a combination of 7 audiobooks, short stories, and several podcast series this past week for Bout of Books 25 as follows:. 

1. The Mystery of Alice by Lee Bacon
2. Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves
3. The Canterville Ghost by Oscar Wilde
4. The Magic Shop by H. G. Wells
5. The Making of a Massacre by Ginger Thompson
6. Unheard: The Story of Anna Winslow by Anthony Del Col
7. Days That Changed The World by Carrie Gibson

Total listening time: 20 hours, 39 minutes.

I only participated in the Day 1 Challenge, which was to describe oneself in 6 words. Here's my 6 word challenge as follows: I'm a reader, knitter, and blogger.

With all the audio listening I completed last week for BOB 25, I managed to finish knitting a triangle shawl using purple ombre yarn while listening to the above items.


Purple Ombre Shawl

8 comments:

  1. Glad you had a good Bout Of Books challenge and I love your shawl. I hadn't heard of The Magic Shop before so I need to find out more about this story :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by and leaving me a comment.

      Delete
  2. Hmm... 6 words... reader blogger art-lover foodie political junkie

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could knit like you! You're good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! You could knit and have it look great too!! I've only been knitting for 5 years and am an advanced beginner. There are loads of great YouTube videos out there that help you learn the basics of knitting if you're interested in learning how to knit.

      Delete