Thursday, May 9, 2019

Bout of Books 25 Read-A-Thon Sign Up Post!!



I will be participating in the Bout of Books 25 Read-A-Thon next week!! I haven't done much pleasure reading during the past week, so this will definitely be my impetus to return to reading books again.

In case you've never heard of the Bout of Books Read-A-Thon before, here's a quick blurb:
The Bout of Books read-a-thon is organized by Amanda Shofner and Kelly Rubidoux Apple. It is a week long read-a-thon that begins 12:01am Monday, May 13th and runs through Sunday, May 19th in whatever time zone you are in. Bout of Books is low-pressure. There are challenges, Twitter chats, and a grand prize, but all of these are completely optional. For all Bout of Books 25 information and updates, be sure to visit the Bout of Books blog. - From the Bout of Books team.
I hope you join me in the fun!!

2 comments: