Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday --- Beach Reads Week!



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.


It was difficult to narrow down which books to choose this week for the best beach reads... But I was able to select all fiction reads that I've found to be fun, fast and engaging novels to read while passing time at the beach this summer! Click on the links below to read my reviews of each novel.

1. The Good Traitor by Ryan Quinn
2. The Ghost and the Graveyard (Knight Games #1) by Genevieve Jack
3. Deadly Readings by Laura Bradford
4. Falling Awake by Jayne Ann Krentz
5. Marie Antoinette, Serial Killer by Katie Alender
6. Hot Target by Suzanne Brockmann
7. Fidelity by Thomas Perry
8. Murder & Moonflowers (The Herbalist #1) by Leslie Leigh
9. The Selkie Spell by Sophie Moss
10. Hour Game by David Baldacci

Share with me your favorite beach recommendations in the comment section below!

8 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Those are all totally new to me ones!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting list! I haven't heard of any of these titles but it's always fun to put together a beach/vacation read list :)

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not familiar with any of the books on your list, but I hope you enjoy your beach reads!

    TTT
    Sandy @ Somewhere Only We Know

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of most of those choices but I hope you enjoy them and have a great summer, Lisa!

    Stacy Renee @ Lazy Day Literature

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really want to read Marie Antoinette, Serial Killer! It would definitely make a good summer read :)

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These all look great! I love Jayne Ann Krentz and she is definitely perfect beach reading. Laura Bradford is one of my favorite cozy authors and I used to love Suzanne Brockman though I haven't read any of her books in ages. I need to check out The Ghost in the Graveyard. I'm not familiar with it but just by the title it sounds like my kind of book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Suzanne Brockmann and the Seal Team 16/ Troubleshooter series! And Falling Awake is in my TBR pile right now.

    I haven't heard of the others, but I'll have to check them out.

    ReplyDelete