Yay, I am excited to be participating in the 2016 Audiobook Challenge!! Thank you to Jennifer @ The Book Nympho and Loupe @ Hot Listens for hosting this fun filled annual event.
Below are the details of the 2016 Audiobook Challenge taken from the Hot Listens blog site.
- Runs January 1, 2016 – December 31, 2016. You can join at anytime.
- The goal is to find a new love for audios or to outdo yourself by listening to more audios in 2016 than you did in 2015.
- Books must be in audio format (CD, MP3, etc.)
- ANY genres count.
- Re-reads and crossovers from other reading challenges are allowed.
- You do not have to be a book blogger to participate; you can track your progress on Goodreads, Shelfari, Facebook, LibraryThing, etc.
- If you’re a blogger grab the button and do a quick post about the challenge to help spread the word. If you’re not a blogger you can help by posting on Facebook or Tweeting about the challenge.
- Newbie (I’ll give it a try) 1-5
- Weekend Warrior (I’m getting the hang of this) 5-10
- Stenographer (can listen while multi-tasking) 10-15
- Socially Awkward (Don’t talk to me) 15-20
- Binge Listener (Why read when someone can do it for you) 20-30
- My Precious (I had my earbuds surgically implanted) 30+
- Marathoner (Look Ma No Hands) 50+
Please feel free to join in on the fun of listening to audiobooks by signing up to participate in 2016 Audiobook Challenge!
Sounds like a cool challenge! I'm going to do an insane genre challenge. :) Good luck!!ReplyDelete
Have fun with your genre challenge in 2016!! Happy reading!! :-)Delete
Glad to see you're back for another year.ReplyDelete
Thank you!! I'm looking forward to listening to audiobooks in 2016.Delete