Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday --- Last Ten Books That Came Into My Possession



Top Ten Tuesday is an original feature/weekly meme created here at The Broke and the Bookish. This feature was created because we are particularly fond of lists here at The Broke and the Bookish. We'd love to share our lists with other bookish folks and would LOVE to see your top ten lists!

Each week we will post a new Top Ten list that one of our bloggers here at The Broke and the Bookish will answer. Everyone is welcome to join. All we ask is that you link back to The Broke and the Bookish on your own Top Ten Tuesday post AND add your name to the Linky widget so that everyone can check out other bloggers lists! If you don't have a blog, just post your answers as a comment. Have fun with it! It's a fun way to get to know your fellow bloggers.

I'm kind of bad about keeping track of order in which I buy books.... So, hopefully the following ten books are the Last Ten Books That Came Into My Possession:

Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret by Judy Blume
Starring Sally J. Freedman as Herself by Judy Blume
Wicked White by Michelle A. Valentine
The Beautiful Bureaucrat by Helen Phillips
Neil Armstrong: A Life of Flight by Jay Barbree
Reunited in Japan by Chera Zade
Mom & Me & Mom by Maya Angelou
Letter to My Daughter by Maya Angelou
Romeow & Juliet by Kathi Daley
Sinner by Katheryn Kiden

So which books have you recently acquired??

6 comments:

  1. Awesome haul. Those Judy Blume books are amazing. Love both of them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely selection of books! I hope you enjoy them!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of great books here to read. A lot of these are on my TBR pile or I have already read which is why I'm surprised we do not have any of the same titles on our list. My Top Ten Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can you believe I've never read anything by Judy Blume? I've always been interested in Are You There God? It's Me, Margaret, I saw your review for it so I'll definitely have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the above commenter, I haven't read anything by Judy Blume either, though I reckon I've heard of her in passing. Great list of books that came your way recently, happy reading!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  6. great haul! sounds like you have some good ones to keep you busy reading!

    ReplyDelete