Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Discover the Perfect Book for 8 Unique Types of Readers!!

I always find it intriguing when I come across articles like the following one I discovered on the Flavorwire website titled The Perfect Book for 8 Unique Types of Readers by Sarah Seltzer... I truly wonder if I take the personality test offered, will I truly find the 'perfect book' for my own unique reading type?

So, out of sheer curiosity, I took the simple three question personality test to find my unique three letter combination, which was AUS and stands for Audiences, Uplifting, Story... From there, I learned that the 'perfect  book' recommended for me is How To Build A Girl by Caitlin Moran. I haven't read How To Build A Girl by Caitlin Moran, so I am curious to see if it would be a fit for me. I'll add this title to my ever growing reading wishlist. If and when I get around to reading How To Build A Girl by Caitlin Moran, I'll let my readers know how it goes.

Click on the top link to discover your own unique reading personality and see which book is recommended for you!

Until my next post, happy reading!!

2 comments:

  1. How fun!!! I too got AUS. I haven't read How to Build a Girl either. Perhaps we can do a read-along some day?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That would be fun to read, How To Build A Girl by Caitlin Moran, together some day!

      Delete